woensdag 14 november 2007

Using Cards.dll or CardGames.dll

It is possible to use the cards.dll for drawing the cards. See Code Project - Drawing Cards with Cards.dll by Mike Kitchen for details.

The reason why I don't use this dll is that I work on Windows Vista. Windows Vista does not have the dll mentioned. I found another possibility, CardGames.dll in the Windows System32 folder, but I could not find how to use it, nor does it export functions?

As far as I can see the CardGames.dll is a resource container and does not have any functionality embedded but behavior XML of each cardgame shipped with Windows Vista.

If any of you know how to use the latter dll, please let me know.

UPDATE: I have unraveled the mysteries around CardGames.dll, read CardGames.dll Demystified!

Geen opmerkingen: